To comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on May 25th 2018 this is our Customer Privacy Notice to make you aware of how we use your personal data.
Customer Privacy Notice:
What we need
Hello France Ltd will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you or your staff provide to us or have already provided to us. Under the GDPR we hold your information on a legitimate basis, meaning that we cannot provide you with our service if we do not have access to your personal data. We collect basic personal data which includes names, addresses, email addresses, ages, and telephone numbers which is stored in a secure location.
Why we need it
We need to know your personal data to provide you with our services and associated information, including contact during normal business hours support, phone calls/emails in emergency situations and information about upgraded service options/product replacements/service renewals. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need to provide and oversee our services to you. We hold information in our booking system necessary to process your booking.
What we do with it
The personal data we process is processed by our staff to provide our services to you.
How long we keep it
Personal information essential for processing will be retained for 6 years. All other information will be reviewed annually and removed if no longer required.
What are your rights?
Under the GDPR, an Inpiduals rights are:
- The right to obtain details about how their data is processed by an organisation or business.
- The right to obtain copies of personal data that an organisation holds on them.
- The right to have incorrect or incomplete data corrected.
- The right to have their data erased by an organisation, where, for example, the organisation has no legitimate reason for retaining the data.
- The right to obtain their data from an organisation and to have that data transmitted to another organisation.
- The right to object to the processing of their data by an organisation.
- The right to not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
What are we asking you to do?
There is no need for you to do anything more for our current service to continue.
Our Information Security Officer is Derry Cremen and if you have any questions on this you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0214322158.
Note: This will be reviewed at least annually and updated if needed.